Lonecapital.com, is owned and operated by Wagas Investment Corporation. (“WAGAS”). WAGAS, its owners, officers, directors, employees, company affiliates, contractors and agents, are not licensed investment advisers, broker dealers, or financial analysts, nor are they members of any kind of financial advice or research groups. WAGAS is not providing any financial advice, investment strategies, or stock trading advice. The services and content provided is intended for informational and educational purposes only for personal use and interest. Examples provided addressing specific assets, securities, stocks, options or other financial instruments and transactions are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent specific trades or transactions conducted. Any content provided on lonecapital.com, its subpages, its affiliated emails, videos or webinars are the opinions of the authors and should not be relied upon as investment advice. In no event should any content provided by WAGAS be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee. WAGAS, its owners, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors and agents are not responsible for any errors or omissions of any content. Any opinions expressed may be subject to change without notice.
Investing in securities is speculative and risky and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your investment objective, level of experience and risk appetite. Past performance is no indication or guarantee of future results. Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities and other investments involve risk and should only be made based on the advice of qualified investment advisors. Any trading in securities or other investments is speculative and involves a risk of substantial losses. You should not invest in securities or other investments unless you are prepared to lose your entire investment. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your current financial condition and your ability to bear the financial risks and costs.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The use of lonecapital.com and any content provided here is at your own risk and you agree to hold WAGAS, its owners, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors and agents harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all, loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur as a result of your use or reliance on the content. None of the content presented nor any statement or expression of opinion, or any other matter herein, directly or indirectly constitutes a representation by WAGAS nor a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any securities.
WAGAS is owned and operates within Canada. Lonecapital.com, its subpages and content, and its affiliated emails, videos, and webinars are intended for use only by persons residing within Canada. You acknowledge and agree that if you access lonecapital.com from any jurisdiction outside of Canada, you are solely responsible for ensuring you are in compliance with all and any laws of such jurisdiction from which you access lonecapital.com. We do not make any representation that lonecapital.com or the content available on it is appropriate, permitted or lawful for use outside of Canada and your use of it is at your own risk.
Certain links on lonecapital.com connect to third-party sites and/or materials maintained by such third parties. WAGAS has not verified the contents of such third party sites or materials and does not endorse, warrant, promote or recommend any services or products provided by the third party.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By viewing, using or accessing any services provided by Wagas Investment Corporation. (the “Company” or “We” or “Us”) or by any of our joint ventures, affiliates, contractors and agents (“Company
Affiliates”), which may include, but are not limited to, any websites, products, content, applications, chatrooms, subscriptions and videos (the “Services”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“the Terms”). We reserve the right to update and change the Terms from time to time. Your use of the Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed.
You must read, agree and accept all Terms before you use of the Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you agree you will not access or use any of the Services.
1. USE OF SERVICES
- The Services are not intended for or directed towards persons under 19 years of age. You must be 19 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use the Services.
- Except where not required, to access and use the Services, you must subscribe by providing a valid email address or register for a subscription account (“Account”) by providing the information indicated as required. You represent and warrant that all information provided to us is true, accurate, complete and current.
- You acknowledge that we will use the email address provided to us as the primary means of communication and consent to us sending you any marketing, information or content to that email address.
- The person or entity subscribing and registering for the Services will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) and will be the one authorized to use the Services and any corresponding account we may provide.
- If you are registering for the Services on behalf of a company, the company will be the Account Owner, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the company to our Terms.
- You are responsible for keeping your Account and password secure. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all content, including, but not limited to, photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, files, code, information, data or comments (the “Materials”), and activities undertaken by you and by your Account, regardless whether such activity is undertaken by you or by another party. We reserve the right to remove any Materials at any time if we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, unauthorized, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any parties’ intellectual property or these Terms.
- One Account is allowed per user. You agree not to rent, lease, transfer, assign, resell, provide access to, or sublicense the Account to any third party. Sharing of accounts is not allowed and may be considered a breach of the Terms by us.
- You agree to immediately contact us if you believe there is authorized use of your Account or your Account information is lost or stolen. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized access of your Account or for the loss or damage of any information or content.
- We do not make any promises regarding the continuation of any Services or current features or functionality. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice.
- We will not be liable for any modification or termination of the Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse use or access of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- In connection with your use of the Services, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, as may be changed from time to time. Your use of the Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Code of Conduct as changed.
GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SERVICES
- You may use the Services only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You agree not to use the Services to:
- violate any rules, laws and regulations;
- stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- collect or store personal date about other users;
- suggest, entice, divert or hire any users, contractors or employees to any competing business of the Company;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- conduct any fraudulent activity;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services or Company Materials, or other systems, networks or data;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of any such Services and/or Company Materials; or
- use any Services to retrieve, store or transmit any malware.
- You acknowledge that you are obtaining only a limited right to use and access the Services and irrespective of any use of the words “purchase”, “sale” or like terms hereunder, no ownership rights are being conveyed to you.
- The Services, materials, information, graphics, programs and all related and underlying technology, documentation, work product, tools, designs, methodologies, processes, applications, techniques, ideas, know-how and all derivative works, modifications, or improvements of the foregoing as well as all comments, questions, suggestions, feedback and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property rights (collectively the “Company Materials”), are the property of the Company, and if applicable, Company Affiliates and any third-party licensors or providers unless otherwise specifically stated. The Company, Company Affiliates and third-party licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and to such materials.
- You agree you may not, and will not permit or assist any third party, to:
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the Company Materials and any and all related content, or otherwise seek to obtain the source code or non-public APIs to any of the Company Materials;
- combine or integrate the Company Materials with hardware, software or other technology or materials not provided by us;
- modify or create any derivative works from any of the Company Materials;
- copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, share or distribute in any manner the Company Materials; and
- remove or obscure any copyright, proprietary or other notices contained in any Company Materials.
Any future releases, updates or other additions to the Company Materials will be subject to these Terms.
- The Services may permit the submission of content by users, including, without limitation, comments, articles, links and conversations (“User Submissions”).
- By posting or uploading any such User Submissions and Materials, you allow others to view such posts and uploads and grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sub-license) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree we will not be responsible for any and all alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights you may have in your User Submissions and Materials.
- We reserve the right, without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, move, or remove any and all content posted and uploaded by you including any User Submission and Materials, at any time and for any reason.
We do not endorse or support any opinion and/or comments expressed by any user.
THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS AND CONTENT
- The Services may contain links to third-parties platforms, their websites, applications and content (“Third Party Materials”). The provision of such links is not an endorsement of that third-party or any services or products they may offer, nor an authorization or representation of our affiliation with such third-party.
- You acknowledge that we do not exercise control or monitor any Third Party Materials. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or currency of any material and/or information provided by such third party. Your access of such third-party websites and content is at your own risk and may be subject to different terms and conditions regarding use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information.
- You agree to pay for all fees with respect to the subscription product you have selected to purchase (the “Subscription Product”). You will be charged immediately for the entire period of the subscription at the then current fee and you accept responsibility for all recurring fees until you cancel your subscription.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes and you are responsible for the payment of any taxes associated with the purchase of the Subscription Product.
- A valid credit card is required to purchase any Subscription Product. You authorize us to charge the applicable recurring subscription fees to any credit card you have on file with us or any replacement card.
- You represent and warrant that you are the lawful owner of the credit card or that you are authorized to provide and use the credit card.
- We will not disclose your credit card information, except as required in the course of providing the Services and the Subscription Product.
- You agree to immediately inform us if any credit card information changes or if your credit card is expired or rejected, and to provide us with a valid replacement credit card.
- You agree to request termination of any recurring credit card transaction and to transition to another credit card within the current billing cycle.
- You will notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 days. If you do not bring them to our attention within the 30 days, you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- If payment for any fees remains outstanding for more than 5 days, we reserve the right to suspend any Account, Subscription Product and your access to the Services until payment is received in full. We reserve the right to take all steps necessary to collect any amounts due from you, including not limited to charging outstanding fees and other amounts due to us against any credit card you have on file with us, taking legal action and/or using third party collection agencies.
- We may at any time change any our fees, or institute new charges or fees. Fee changes and new charges will not apply to any current subscription members but only to new members after the effective date of the fee change.
The Subscription Products will be set to automatically renew upon expiration of the term. Unless you cancel your subscription within the current billy cycle, your account will be automatically renewed for the same term. At the time of renewal, you will be charged the then current fee.
SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
- We reserve the right to suspend your Account, Subscription Product and/or access to the Services and any related support, without liability to you, if
- you to fail to pay any outstanding amount within 7 days after receiving such payment reminder; or
- you have breached any of your obligations under these Terms or the Code of Conduct.
- Prior to suspending your access for breach, we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice and a reasonable opportunity to cure, unless we reasonably determine, at our sole discretion, that such breach may cause harm to other users or threaten the security or integrity of the us, our Company Affiliates, the Company Materials, the Services, or any third party, in which case suspension may be immediate.
- During any suspension period:
- both parties rights, duties and responsibilities will continue in full force;
- all fees and charges payable by you will remain due and payable; and
- no credit will be provided for any period of suspension.
- Our right to suspension is in addition to any of our other rights or remedies, including but not limited to any termination rights under Section 11.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You may cancel any subscription and/or your Subscription Product at any time by logging into lonecapital.com and following the cancellation procedures in the member portal. If you cannot cancel, please email us to cancel your Subscription Product. Cancellation takes effect at the expiration of the Subscription Product.
- You will not be eligible for refund of any fees or charges, pro-rata or otherwise, paid prior to the cancellation taking effect.
- Upon cancellation of your subscription and/or Subscription Product:
- we will cease providing you the applicable services; and
- if applicable, any outstanding balances owed to us for your Subscription Product through the effective date of such cancellation will be immediately due and payable in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Account, the Subscription Product, subscriptions and your access to the Services at any time, without written notice if:
- you are in material breach of any of these Terms, the Code of Conduct, or any other agreements or guidelines, and in the case of a breach capable of remedy, fails to remedy such breach within 10 days of receipt of written notice giving full particulars of the breach and the steps required to remedy it; or
- you are subject to winding-up or has had a receiver or administrator appointed to manage your affairs; or
- a request is made by law enforcement or other government or regulatory authorities.
- Cancellation of your subscription and Account by the Company will not relieve you of any obligations under these Terms.
- The provisions of the Terms will survive any cancellation or terminate therefore indefinitely.
You agree and that no measures designed to protect, secure, or preserve the integrity or confidentiality of information, including methods of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, can guarantee the security of your information. We make no assurances or guarantees regarding the security and safety of your information.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THE TERMS, THE SERVICES, THE COMPANY MATERIALS, AND ANY AND ALL RELATED CONTENT, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, OBTAINED VIA OR AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR COMPANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN THE SERVICES AND COMPANY MATERIALS.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND DISCLOSE AS FOLLOWS, AND YOU HEREBY CONFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, INCONSISTENT WITH, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- We are not licensed investment, financial, tax, or legal advisers or a broker-dealers and do not purport to provide personalized investment, financial, tax, or legal advice in any form. We do not recommend the purchase or sale of particular securities nor do we promise or guarantee any particular investment results.
- We do not represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, usefulness or reliability of the Services and Company Materials.
- You understand and acknowledge that there is a high degree of risk involved in trading securities and, in particular, in trading futures, options and penny stocks. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not us, are solely responsible for your own investment research, due diligence and decisions. You acknowledge it is your responsibility to seek the advice of a qualified securities professionals and/or tax or legal advisers, as necessary, before making any investment, and to investigate and fully understand any and all risks before investing. We strongly advise that you check with your licensed financial, investment, legal, or tax adviser to determine the suitability of any investment.
- Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by us are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system, and are not indicative of future returns which may be realized by you. The methods, techniques, information, content, indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features of the Services, are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. You should not rely on any information provided by us in making any investment. You are solely responsible for your own trading decisions, and nothing in the Information is intended to be or should be intended to be a promise or guarantee of any particular result.
- We and our Company Affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results and you agree to hold the us and our Company Affiliate harmless for any such results or losses.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- NEITHER THE COMPANY, AND ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES,COMPANY AFFILIATES, JOINT BUSINESS VENTURES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS ARE OR WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, HOWSOEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS, ANY OF THE SERVICES AND COMPANY MATERIALS (OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE COMPANY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF CAPITAL, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF YOU HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR MATERIALS OR SERVICES (INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTIONS), DURING THE PREVIOUS SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its owners, subsidiaries, Company Affiliates, joint business ventures and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and contractors, harmless for any and all losses against all claims, demands, actions, damages, loss, liabilities, fines, orders, penalties, costs, judgements, and expenses whatsoever (including any reasonable legal fees and disbursements) which may be paid by, incurred by, or asserted against us arising from or in connection with your:
- breach of any representation or warranty;
- breach of or failure to comply with any Terms;
- use or reliance upon any of the Services;
- use of, access to or other activity engaged in, on, through, related to or in connection with the Services;
- violation of the rights or interests of any third party;
- any claim that one of your User Submissions and Materials caused damage to a third-party; and
- any claim or demand by a third-party arising out of your use of any third-party platform or content.
- We will have the sole right to defend and settle any claims using counsel of our choosing and you will reasonably cooperate with us in the defense and settlement of any claim.
Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Terms where such delay or failure is due to fire, flood, explosion, war, embargo, terrorism, labour disputes, governmental action, acts of public authority, Acts of God or any other cause beyond its control.
The failure of either party to enforce or to exercise at any time or for any period, any term or any right pursuant to the Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any such term or right and will in no way affect that party’s right later to enforce or exercise it.
If any term is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable then such invalidity or unenforcability will not affect the other provisions of the Terms which will remain in full force and effect. The parties agree to attempt to substitute for any invalid or unenforceable provision a valid or enforceable provision which achieves to the greatest extent possible the same effect as would have been achieved by the invalid or unenforceable provision.
The Terms will constitute the entire understanding between the parties and will replace any and all previous agreements, arrangements, representations and contracts, whether verbal or in writing, express or implied.
We may insist upon strict compliance with the Terms, despite any previous custom, practice or course of dealing to the contrary.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any claims under these Terms or otherwise related to the Services will be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in British Columbia.
- Notwithstanding the above, you agree that we will be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies in any jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of the Company, the Company Affiliates or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, you agree that any controversy or claim whether at law or equity, arising out of or related to the use and provision of the Services, regardless of the date accrual of such dispute, will be resolved in its entirety by individual (not class-wide nor collective) binding arbitration under the provisions of the Arbitration Act of British Columbia. The costs of the arbitration, including any administration fee, the arbitrator’s fee, legal fees and disbursements, and costs for the use of facilities during the hearings, shall be borne equally by the parties to the arbitration. Judgment on any award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall not have any power to alter, amend, modify or change any of the Terms nor grant any remedy which is either prohibited by the Terms, or not available on the basis of applicable law. The arbitrator will not have the power to make any award or grant any remedy on the basis of equity. You agree that that the filing of arbitration, the arbitration proceeding, any documents exchanged or produced during the arbitration proceeding, any briefs or other documents prepared for the arbitration, and the arbitral award will all be kept fully confidential and will not be disclosed to any other party, except to the extent necessary to enforce any arbitral award or other rights of the parties, or as required by law or court order.
CODE OF CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct applies to your access and use of any websites, products, content, chatrooms, subscriptions and videos (the “Services). Without limitation, this Code of Conduct applies to your use of bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, and other interactive or social media features of the Services. References to “Company,” “we” or “us” below are references to Wagas Investment Corporation. and its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and joint business ventures, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and representatives.
In accessing or using the Services, you may not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or user from using the Services;
- Use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements and opinions you make are endorsed by us, without our prior express written consent;
- Share, disseminate, or distribute any content, products, or materials available through your use of the Services, subscription and/or Subscription Products;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services and Company Materials;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Services and Company Materials without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine”, “scrape”, “harvest” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors and users of the Services without their express consent;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., to other users of the Services;
- Infringe any party’s intellectual property rights;
- Threaten any visitors and/or users in any way;
- Incite hatred or promote materials that violate any visitor and/or user’s civil rights;
- Include or use profanity, vulgarity, obscenity or pornography;
- Publish any visitor’s and/or other user’s personally identifiable information (g. credit or debit card numbers, social security numbers, driver’s license);
- Impersonate any other visitor, user or person in a manner intended to mislead or confuse other users or engage in inappropriate, unethical or misleading behavior;
- Engage or promote illegal activities;
- Send spam or transmit any malware or viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs; and
- Solicit or advertise on the Services or add abusive or non-related linking to your own site.
In order to access the Services, you may have to create an account. By creating this account you agree to:
- Maintain only a single account;
- Provide accurate, complete and current information;
- Never share your account user name or password or knowingly provide or authorize access to your account (including without limitation any subscription, products, services, or materials made available by the Company);
- Never use another user’s account without permission;
- Be solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and keep your account password secure; and
- Notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We may allow free speech, debate, and sharing among our users. However, we are opposed to any language and acts that do not further the mission of our community, including personal attacks on other users.
You may not circumvent any measures we may put in place to protect the privacy or confidentiality of your account or information, or the account or information of ourselves, our affiliates, or other users, including encryption measures or the use of multi-factor authentication.
LEI & LoneCapital