1.You are not a superman.
⒉ If it’s stupid but works, it isn’t stupid.
⒊ Don’t look conspicuous – it draws fire. ( This is why aircraft carriers are called “Bomb Magnets”. )
⒋ Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
⒌ Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
⒍ If your attack is going really well, it’s an ambush.
⒎ All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
⒏ Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
⒐ If you are forward of your position, the artillery will fall short.
⒑ The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
⒒ The important things are always simple.
⒓ The simple things are always hard.
⒔ The easy way is always mined.
⒕ If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
⒖ Incoming fire has the right of way.
⒗ If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!
⒘ No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
⒙ Things that must be together to work usually can’t be shipped together.
⒚ Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
⒛ Anything you do can get you shot – including doing nothing.
21. Tracers work both ways.
22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can’t get out.
24. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.